Friday, March 23, 2012

week 5.........................


This week I had class on Friday morning as usual but at the last night before that day I didn’t sleep well so I got up late and went to the class late. When I reached at the class I noticed sometime strange because nobody in the class then I suddenly called to my friend to ask what happened. So he answered me that we got a quiz to day and we changed the class to G2 in foundation building. So I quickly went there I was very afraid that how to tell the reason why I was late. But fortunately at that day my lecturer didn’t come she just asked to do the quiz after that we can go,,,,,,,,,,,,So at that day I  didn’t have any lesson and after I finished the quiz I went to my room for have a rest. This is a very confused week for me it was excited that I was late and excited that I do the quiz with very poor preparation. This my experience in the week I learnt that we must be ready for any test in every time so I have to do some review after I have learned. Those all for this week thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment